Vita Gabriele Heinz
1979-80 Study - Mexican-Indian textile art, Fort Worth, Texas USA
1981-83 Study - Traditional quilting techniques of the "Amish People"
- Bird in Hand, Pennsylvania, USA
- 1982-84 Training in color theory and quilting techniques
1984-89 Training in hand weaving, spinning and dyeing, Kaiserslautern, Rhineland Palatinate, Germany
Since 1992 Studio in Kleve-Donsbrüggen
Time spent working in Denmark, the Netherlands and the U.S.
- Determination / dating and restoration of antique and old textiles
- Workshops in collaboration with museums and textile-/ quilt exhibitions
- Commissions for interior decoration, textile installations
- Lectures at home and abroad
- Private courses in textile design
- Instructor in adult education
- Freelance work in the Textile - Art – Design
Single-/group exhibitions e.g.
1987 Rhineland-Palatinate, 1995, 2003, 2011 North Rhine Westphalia, 2012 Netherlands
Projects / Publications
Commissions, purchases and publications in private and public collections in i.e.
Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, USA